The Doctor Blue Box

Friday, March 12, 2010

New York

I am currently involved in an 8 week internship and am unable to post anything current, however I have a library of photos to pull from and update on. Thats what I will be doing for the next few weeks. I hope you enjoy the random pictures I pull up.



This image was from the New York trip to thePDN photo expo, last October.


John Lennon Memorial <3


Snapshot on the subway


This is a dedication to the late Douglas Adams.


                                          

Get the Frozen Hot Chocolate!


Candy Store next to Serendipity, Properly placed so you can browse as you wait the 7 hours to get in to Serendipity.



                                       

A walk around the park



You never know what you will see in Times square.


No comments:

Post a Comment

fans